TULSI GINGER CHAI 250g
Tulsi Ginger Chai
- Tulsi Ginger combines the healing properties of Tulsi, with the added boost of Ginger, traditionally used to activate the body's fire element, to burn up toxins and improve digestion.
- Soothing to the stomach, Ginger is used to preventing and relieving nausea, heartburn and morning sickness.
- It won’t be wrong to say that this is heaven for tea lovers. Do not miss this expertly curated blend of healing properties of Tulsi, with the added boost of Ginger.
- Indulge yourself in a cup of tea that has been processed keeping in mind the desires of tea drinkers to give them the right punch.
- Drinking this chai will activate your body’s fire element and will also help in burning up the toxins and promotes improved digestion.
- Water temperature: 85-90º Celsius
- Dosage: 2.5-5 grams of tea
- Amount of water: 150-200 ml
- Re-steeping: 2-3 times
- Steeping time: 2, 2.5, 3 minutes
- Any time you need a cup of elegance with a delicate personality to invigorate you
- Relieve your stress
- Feel relaxed
- Boost your stamina
- Improve digestion and metabolism
- Strengthen your immune system
- Fight illness such as cold and cough, joint pains, rheumatoid arthritis
- Eases inflammation and joint pain
- Protects against infection and treat wounds
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Stimulate and vitalize your body
- Improve blood circulation in body
- Prevent heart attacks and blood clots
- Lower blood pressure
- Lower cholesterol
- Relieve heartburn
- Reduces Asthma
- Aids in weight loss
- Balances the body’s water content
- Reduces joint stiffness
- Eases sinus pressure
A small step towards keeping the environment healthy!
Herbs N Brew curates an exquisite range of Teas to sooth your taste buds. In the processing, we aim to keep the environment safe. As a health conscious organization, we measure our carbon and plastic footprint every year. Moreover, regular investments are made by us in recycling of plastic and renewable energy efficiency in India. We are a brand to rely on.
Well, this is a soothing tea and you can drink at any time of the day. But, we recommend you to drink tulsi ginger tea around 08:00 to 10:00 am because early in the morning, the metabolism of the body is at its peak. Have a cup of tulsi ginger tea to boost it.
There is a unique chemistry of ingredients which are put together in Tulsi Ginger Chai. The ingredients combine to offer different beneficial compounds and possess as strong antioxidant and also has antiviral, antibacterial, and adaptogenic (anti-stress) properties.
Packaging is always given utmost importance. At our state-of-the-art tea facility, cleaning, sorting, quality testing is done to remove any foreign particles. We then pack our Tulsi ginger tea with vacuum-packaged bags using sophisticated machinery.
Tulsi Ginger Tea - Stress Relieving & Uplifting, An all-time favorite, Tulsi Ginger combines the healing properties of Tulsi, with the added boost of Ginger, traditionally used to activate the body's fire element, to burn up toxins and improve digestion.
- Drinking Tulsi Ginger Chai is believed to bring about several benefits
- Helps you relax reduces stress
- Strengthens the immune system
- Abundant in antioxidants
- Keeps you going- boosts stamina
- Improves digestion & metabolism
- Helps you fight with illness, cough and cold
- Uplifts moods
- We ship our products using various post services. For now delivery is Free for all Indian States & Union Territories
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.